Tokyo, April 10, 2014 - Coubic, Tokyo based startup founded in Oct. 2013, announced today the public release of a cloud-based online booking management service for SMB owners. Coubic lets business owners create online reservation pages instantly, allowing them to manage any incoming reservations and customer information.
Among many online booking management and CRM services, Coubic focuses on mobile use cases for business owners, allowing them to manage reservations and customers from anywhere, anytime.
It supports various kinds of businesses such as yoga classes, nail salons, beauty salons, massages salon, test-drive events, sports classes, cooking classes, live concerts, seminars, networking events, recruitment activities, etc.
Also, it supports English, Japanese and Korean, and is expected to support more languages in the near future.
Key features of Coubic:
* Site builder - Central website for the businesses providing online reservations while also posting status updates or news related to services to keep customers engaged.
* Responsive UI - Optimized for smartphones or tablets allowing business owners to manage their businesses through mobile.
* Reservation book - Allows the management of not only online reservations but also reservations coming through other channels, such as phone calls and emails.
* Casual CRM - Allows business owners to keep track of their customers with ease.
* iOS app - Notifies business owners about online reservations instantly through push notifications.
Visit https://coubic.com for more details.
About Coubic Inc.:
Tokyo based startup co-founded in October 2013 by co-founders from ex-Googlers. Coubic’s goal is to streamline operations for business owners by providing a product which contains some of the conventional enterprise tools in a compact, convenient and cloud-based format at an affordable price. Invested in by two VCs in the seed round: DCM and GREE Ventures.
For more information, please contact: