Apr 17, 2014
Tokyo, April 17, 2014 - Coubic, Tokyo based startup founded in Oct. 2013, announced today that it has completed a $500,000 Seed financing. Coubic is a cloud-based online booking service that lets small and medium business owners create online reservation pages instantly, allowing to manage any incoming reservations and customer information. The company will use its Seed funding to accelerate Coubic’s product development through hiring more engineers.
The financing was let by DCM Partners and includes participation of GREE Ventures. Coubic think it as a global foothold for the future growth in worldwide.
“Our mission is to bring simple convenience to business owners while also making their intreractions with the customers run smoother for their mutual benefit,” said Hiroshi Kuraoka, co-founder and CEO of Coubic.
Key features of Coubic:
Coubic is a cloud-based online booking service that includes features as follows:
* Site builder - Central website for the businesses providing online reservations while also posting status updates or news related to services to keep customers engaged.
* Responsive UI - Optimized for smartphones or tablets allowing business owners to manage their businesses through mobile.
* Reservation book - Allows the management of not only online reservations but also reservations coming through other channels, such as phone calls and emails.
* Casual CRM - Allows business owners to keep track of their customers with ease.
* iOS app - Notifies business owners about online reservations instantly through push notifications.
Visit https://coubic.com for more details.
About Coubic Inc.:
Tokyo based startup co-founded in October 2013 by co-founders from ex-Googlers. Coubic’s goal is to streamline operations for business owners by providing a product which contains some of the conventional enterprise tools in a compact, convenient and cloud-based format at an affordable price. Invested in by two VCs in the seed round: DCM and GREE Ventures.
For more information, please contact: