Coto Year-End Party 忘年会！on Saturday, Dec. 9
What sort of year was 2017 for you? Come along for a friendly get-together and chat to mark the end of the year. We’ll hold a photo contest, games and have some dance time! This year, our Photo Contest theme is « Tell us what is Japan to you? » (« これぞ日本！“ーあなたにとっての日本とは？ »). Grab this chance to win prizes!
Here’s why you should join us!
1. Our party is a great chance to speak Japanese! Our staff, teachers and native Japanese people will attend, so feel free to practice with all of them.
2. We will organize games and activities so you get a chance to meet new people. Your friends and family are also welcome to join the fun. Last year, more than 100 people attended our Year End Party!
3. The food will be delicious and includes 2-hour all you can drink! You’ll be able to try beer, Japanese sake, cocktails and so on. The food menu includes a lot of dishes, salads, pizza etc. We can arrange for vegetarian option, so let us know when you sign-up!
4. You may win 20,000 yen worth of lessons. Join our photo contest and get a chance to win a prize!
5. Because our party will be fun! We’ll have games and a dance time! The restaurant offers a large space where we will be able to dance and have a great time. Share your song requests with us before the party! If you enjoy quiet discussion while drinking wine, there’s also comfortable areas perfect for you.
Date: Saturday, December 9, 2017,
Time: 7:00-10:00 pm (open 7:00, start 7:30)
Place: “Lowp Kitchen” http://kitchen.lowp.jp/ 3 min from Ichigaya station
Cost: 5000 yen in advance / 5500 yen at the door (includes food and all you can drink)
Photo Contest: the contest is limited to people joining the party. You may apply and send your picture until December 6.
【Photo Contest Details】
Please send your photo by Dec. 6th, 2017
If you want to enter our photography contest, please check the rules below:
-The contest is limited to people joining the Year End Party
-The photograph must be taken by you in 2017.
-Please add a title to your photograph.
-You may submit only 1 photograph
-The size of the photograph must be larger than 1600 x 1200 pixels.
-Please send your photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org before Dec 4th.→ Please send your photo by Dec. 6th!
The vote will be held during the party and the winner will receive tickets for lessons worth ¥20,000!