Guiding Light to the Unique Travel Experience
Personally experience "magic moment"
Fujisan contextual scene
Only here in Japan
I am Yasutoshi KOGA, an independent private tour guide and a local expert in:
• Guiding travelers from abroad to
local attractions in the environment of Mt. Fuji.
In the capacities of:
• Guide-Interpreter (tour guide) [Certified nationally and Licensed in Yamanashi prefecture, Member of Mt. Fuji Yamanashi Guide-Interpreter Association]
• Mt. Fuji climbing guide [Licensed in Fujiyoshida city]
• Interpretive guide [Registered at Mt. Fuji Research Institute of Yamanashi Prefectural Government]
Following lines of tours are offered personally for a journey to your own Fujisan experience.
• Personalized tour
• Fujisan twilight scene tour
• Get to know Fujisan tours
1) 'Saijiki' tour：Experience nature, things, customs and events of each of the four seasons in Mt. Fuji region
2) 'Fudoki' tour：Experience the natural features, product, culture and history of Mt. Fuji region
3) World cultural heritage tour：Experience things associated with Mt. Fuji on the subjects of faith, art, and volcano
• Fujisan climbing tour (Jul - Sep)
"My goal is to make a tour both an enjoyable, as well as rewarding, experience. One filled with unforgettable memories.
With cultural diversity intelligence which I acquired over the long period when I lived and worked in multiple countries overseas for 15 years, I strive continuously to:
• Be an exceptional host and personalize the experience, and
• Bridge the gap between the objects of interpretation and international travelers."
月〜金 00:00 - 23:59
土・日 00:00 - 23:59